Never thought that plant-based caviar would taste as good as the real ones? Think twice after you have tried this plant-based caviar dip! Serve with crisp, veggies sticks, toast or dress on freshly baked puff pastries as a party nibble. Simply multiply the portions to your needs.
- Half cup vegan mayo (I use Heinz Vegan Mayo)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp finely slices scallions
- 1 tbsp dried ulva, optional (I use Nordic Seafarm)
- Half a small garlic, finely grated
- Flaky sea salt such as Maldon and freshly ground black pepper
Place all ingredients into a small serving bowl and mix to combine just before serving.